- 395000.00 - 415000.00 INR
- 4,15,000.00 INR
- Tailor-made for use in CBRN hazardous situations: the gas-tight chemical protective suit DrÃ¤ger CPS 7900. Its innovative material especially qualifies it for us in civil and disaster protection as well as decontamination.
- NBC GAS TIGHT PROTECTIVE SUIT.
- HIGH PUNCTURE RESISTANCE, 15 YEARS SELF LIFE, FLAME RETARDANT AND SELF EXTINGUISHING MATERIALS,PROVIDE BURN PROTECTION THE ANTI FOG VISOR PREVENT FOGGING AND REQUIRES NO PRE â TREATMENT SAVING TIME WHEN GETTING READY FOR AN EVENT , THE HEIGHT ADJUSTLLOWS USERS WITH DIFFERENT BODY TYPES AND HEIGHTS TO WEAR THE SUIT COMFORTABLY.
- AS PER EN SIZE. Meter (m)
- S, M, L, XL AND XXL.
Highpuncture Resistance, 15 Years Self Life, Flame Retardant And Self Extinguishingmaterials,Provide Burn Protection The Anti Fog Visor Prevent Fogging Andrequires No Pre Treatment Saving Time When Getting Ready For An Event , Theheight Adjust Follows Users With Different Body Types And Heights To Wear The Suitcomfortably.
Size: Small, Medium And Large.
Dragger: Cps 7900 En Size: (BOOT Size: 43 And 47) Glovessize 10.
Size: Xl And Xxl.
Dragger: Cps 7900 En Size: (BOOT Size: 47 And 50) Glovessize 11.
D-Mex: 5x Protection
The New Suit Material D-Mex Features Unique Properties. It Is Chemical-Resistant, Flame Retarding, Self-Extinguishing, Anti-Static, Remains Flexible Even In Contact With Cryogenic Substances And Is Resistant To Severe Mechanical Stress. It Offers Outstanding Protection Against Industrial Chemicals, Biological And Chemical Warfare Agents, Radioactive Particles And Other Hazardous Substances.
Comprehensive Approvals - An Extra Class Of Protection
Thanks To The Innovative Material D-Mex, The Chemical Protection Suit Meets And Even Partially Exceeds The Requirements Of The International Safety Standards And Norms For Reusable Suit Protection. These Include, Amongst Others, En 943 Parts 1 And 2 (ET), En 1073-2, En 14126 As Well As The British Cbrn Standard Bs 8467. The Suit Also Meets The Requirements Of Cbrn Cwa 1606, Which Recommends The Suitable Personal Protective Equipment For Task Forces During Cbrn Events.
Exceptional Wearing Comfort
The Protective Suit Drãƒâ¤Ger Cps 7900 Reduces The Burden During The Already Difficult Work In Hazardous Areas. With Its New, Ergonomic Cut And The Five Available Suit Sizes, It Offers Wearers Ranging From 1.50 M To 2.10 M In Height The Greatest Freedom Of Movement To Conduct Their Activities. In Addition, The Markedly Lighter And Malleable Suit Material Adapts To The Movements And Offers Full Flexibility.
Innovative Details From Head To Toe
The New Design Of The Visor Offers An Almost Natural Field Of Vision With The Drãƒâ¤Ger Fps 7000 Full Face Mask. The Various Glove Combinations Can Be Quickly Attached To The Suit Without Using Tools. As An Option, The Protective Suit Can Be Equipped With Integrated Safety Boots Or Gas-Tight Socks (in The Suit Material). An Integrated Communicative Radio Pocket And A Mount For Push-To-Talk Buttons Ease Communication.
Optimal Solutions For Deployment
The Chemical Protective Suit Dr Ger Cps 7900 Can Be Customised For Your Special Needs, Thus Expanding Your Deployment Options. These Include The Pressure Gauge Holder, The Height Adjustment, The Anti-Fog Visor And The D-Connect.
Never Again Gasping For A Breath
Breathing Air Is A Scarce Resource During Hazardous Deployments. The Route From The Point Of Operation And To The Decontamination Area Must Be Bridged. The Actual Work Has To Be Completed. Finally, A Careful Decontamination Has To Be Conducted So That The Task Forces Can Take Off Their Suits. The Air Supply Of The Breathing Apparatus Is Often Insufficient For This. For Such Cases, The Suit Can Be Equipped With Optional Air-Connect Or The Regulation Valve Pt 120 L.
The Regular Inspection Efforts Can Be Significantly Reduced Thanks To The Innovative Materials And New Service Concepts. In Addition, The Suit Can Be Easily Cleaned And Disinfected Automatically. This Means That The Efforts To Keep The Suit Ready For Use Over Its 15 Year Service Life Are Significantly Reduced.
- 02 Per Month
- 9 - 10 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
- These include, amongst others, EN 943 parts 1 and 2 (ET), EN 1073-2, EN 14126 as well as the British CBRN Standard BS 8467. The suit also meets the requirements of CBRN CWA 1606, which recommends the suitable personal protective equipment for task forces during CBRN events.
15A, Clive Row, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India