- 30,000 INR
- 17000.00 - 95000.00 INR
- FIRE PROXIMITY SUIT
- THESE SUITS ARE USED WIDELY IN INTENSE HEAT, FIRE STEAM AND HOT LIQUID.
- This heat resistant suit provides protection against heat radiated to the temperatures of up to 1650ÃÂ°C Celsius (oC)
- S, M, L, XL, XXL Centimeter (cm)
- 6.5 TO 9.5 Kilograms (kg)
- The outer layer of the suit is made of alluminized KevlarÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ® fabric. The inner layer is made of woolen fabric lining and the third layer is made of flame retardant cotton cloth. stitches are done with heavy-duty KevlarÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ® thread. The construction of the material is user durable, non-allergic, and skin-friendly. Style Coverall: One-piece coverall with or without pouch to keep breathing apparatus Jacket and trouser: Jacket with or without pouch to keep breathing apparatus Accessories.
- ACTUAL Centimeter (cm)
- WHITE METALIC
- FIRE RESCUE
Aluminized fire proximity suit has the following specifications:
The outer layer of the high temperature protective suits are made from Aluminized Fiberglass or Aluminized Kevlar that are ISO11612 & IS 11871 fire certified
The 2 layered fire suit consists of an inner liner of Fire Retardant Cotton
The 3 layered aluminized proximity suit consists of an additional woollen thermal liner
The 4 layered fire suit consists of an additional moisture barrier
The weight of the proximity suit varies between 6.5 kg to 9.5 kg depending on the number of layers
The Fire Proximity Suit comes with Aluminised Hood with Safety Helmet and Polycarbonate lens with Gold film
The high temperature protective suits come as 2 piece suit or as one piece coverall
Aluminized Jacket comes with Breathing Apparatus Pouch
Aluminized Pant is the free size and is provided along with Aluminized Shoes, Aluminized Gloves and a Nylon carry bag
- 20 PC Per Week
- 7 - 10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- ONE SINGLE FIRE PROXIMITY SUIT, HOOD, GLOVES AND BOOTS PACKING IN SINGLE PACKETS IN THE BAG/ BOX.
- All India
- MADE FROM FABRIC TESTED & CERTIFIED TO EN 531, AND CFEES (CENTER FOR FIRE EXPLOSIVE & ENVIRONMENT SAFETY) FORMERLY KNOWN AS DIFR (DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF FIRE RESEARCH).
15A, Clive Row, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India