- 1150.00 INR
- 1150.00 - 1250.00 INR
- Elide Fire Ball is composed of a lightweight casing of rigid plastic foam with an abrasion-resistant exterior sheathing. Within its interior there is an explosive yield detonator and a variety of fire retardant chemical agents, including dry powders, two-part reactants and liquid components.
- FIRE PROTECTION BALL
- 5 YEARS
- 1.5 Kilograms (kg)
- Class A - combustible materials (wood, paper, fabric, refuse) Class B - flammable liquids Class C - flammable gas
- FIRE PROTECTION
- 152 MM Millimeter (mm)
- SPHERE, DIAMETER 14.5 CM / 152 MM
Elide Fire Ball is the best kept secret in fire safety devices. This revolutionary patented technology has gained recognition in innovation circles around the world. It has won 7 international awards and benefits from proactive usability features adding value to risk prone physical spaces and to the lives of people who occupy them.
Globally acknowledged quality
Elide Fire Ball has won the golden medal at Eureka Innovation Awards Europe for 'Best Innovation', one Bronze Medal of Genius Award from Japan, Gold Medal WIPO Award, Gold Medal KIPA Award from South Korea, Gold Medal from Federal Agency for Science and Innovations of Russian Federation and National Research Council of Thailand.
How it works
Active use when a fire breaks out, simply throw the ball into the fire. It will naturally fall into the base of the flame and activate within 3 to 10 seconds. Neither mechanical operations nor training or special skills are required. The fire ball is 152 mm in diameter with a weight of 1.5 kg, extremely easy to handle.
Passive use having placed the ball over / on top of fire risk areas, in case of fire the ball will automatically deploy (3-10 seconds after contact with the flame) and put out the fire on a 8-10 square meters.
- Easy to use
- Compact and lightweight
- No inspection required
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 7-10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- SINGLE BOX PACKING
- All India
- CE NB: 1395 â P1 â 0128/2010 (EU Standard)
15A, Clive Row, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India