- Waterproof :
- Application :
- INDUSTRIES, CHEMICALS PLANTS.
- Usage :
- Manual Fire Alarm Stations shall be non-coded, with a key- operated reset lock in order that they may be tested, and so designed that after actual Emergency Operation, they cannot be restored to normal except by use of a key. An operated sta- tion shall automatically condition itself so as to be visually detected as activated. Manual stations shall be constructed of red-colored polycarbonate material with clearly visible operat- ing instructions provided on the cover.
- Function :
- The Notifier NBG-12LX is a state-of-the-art, dual-action (i.e., requires two motions to activate the station) pull station that includes an addressable interface for any Notifier intelligent control panel except FireWarden series panels, and the NSP- 25 panel. Because the NBG-12LX is addressable, the control panel can display the exact location of the activated manual station. This leads fire personnel quickly to the location of the alarm.
- Product Type :
- ADDRESSABLE MANUAL PULL STATION.
- Material :
- Color :
- RED & WHITE
- Warranty :
- AS PER USAGE. NO WARRANTY. WARRENTY FOR ANY MANUFACTURING DEFECT.
- Size :
Addressable Manual Pull Station Or Call Point
| PRODUCT NAME.||ADDRESSABLE MANUAL PULL STATION OR CALL POINT.|
| BRAND NAME.||MORLEY iAS HONEYWELL. |
| PRODUCT TYPE.|| Maintenance personnel can open station for inspection and address setting without causing an alarm condition.|
Built-in bicolor LED, which is visible through the handle of the station, flashes in normal operation and latches steady red when in alarm.
| BUSINESS TYPE.|| MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER AND TRADER.|
|FEATURES.|| Handle latches in down position and the word ACTIVATED appears to clearly indicate the station has been operated.|
Captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mmÃâÃÂ² wire).
Can be surface mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semi- flush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single- gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
Smooth dual-action design.
Meets ADAAG controls and operating mechanisms guide- lines (Section 4.1.3); meets ADA requirement for 5 lb. maximum activation force.
Attractive shape and textured finish.
Includes Braille text on station handle.
Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
Up to 99 NBG-12LX stations per loop on CLIP protocol loops.
Up to 159 NBG-12LX stations per loop on FlashScanÃâÃÂ® pro- tocol loops.
Dual-color LED blinks green to indicate normal on FlashScanÃâÃÂ® systems.
| CONSTRUCTION AND SPECIFICATION.|| Shell, door, and handle are molded of durable polycarbonate material with a textured finish.|
Shipping Weight: 9.6 oz. (272.15 g)
Normal operating voltage: 24 VDC.
Maximum SLC loop voltage: 28.0 VDC.
Maximum SLC standby current: 375 ÃÅ½ÃÂ¼A.
Maximum SLC alarm current: 5 mA.
Temperature Range: 32ÃâÃÂ°F to 120ÃâÃÂ°F (0ÃâÃÂ°C to 49ÃâÃÂ°C)
Relative Humidity: 10% to 93% (noncondensing)
For use indoors in a dry location
Pushing in, then pulling down on the handle causes it to latch in the down/activated position. Once latched, the word ACTI- VATEDÂ (in bright yellow) appears at the top of the handle, while a portion of the handle protrudes from the bottom of the station. To reset the station, simply unlock the station with the key and pull the door open. This action resets the handle; clos- ing the door automatically resets the switch.
| PLACE OF MANUFACTURING.|| USA, UK.|
|APPROVAL.|| UL/ULC Listed: S692 (listed for Canadian and non-Cana- dian applications).|
FDNY: COA #6085 (NFS2-640), COA #6098 (NFS2-3030).
U.S. Coast Guard.
Patented: U.S. Patent No. D428,351; 6,380,846; 6,314,772; 6,632,108.
|MARKET.|| W.B, ODISHA, JHARKHAND, CHATTISHGARH, ASSAM, BIHAR, UP, MP, MONIPUR, MIZORAM.|
| MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY.|| AS PER DEMAND.|
15A, Clive Row, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India